Friday, November 2, 2012

Profile



 















Profile

Name                   Saya Otonashi                                
Born                     Seoul Korea,26 Oktober 1980

Age                      32
Live                      Tokyo,Japan
Education              Kanto International High School,Tokyo
Job                        - 
Gallery                  Blood The Last Vampire Movie 2009
Last education        -
Social                    Facebook :Saya Otonashi








Saya Otonashi Action Movie Trailer In Blood The Last Vampire
 





 

9 comments:

  1. The Movie Is So Far
    I Really Liked It

    ReplyDelete
  2. "私は同意しなかった右に1回うん"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Right Once I indeed agree that we can learn martial arts at home Katana Samurai

    ReplyDelete
  4. His profile schools in kanto you ever international high school my brother was also school there but I do not know what class he
    I was amazed with your action "Saya Otonashi" I really liked it

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Commenting Which Will Please The Want Of Facebook Please do not patronize ya But"
    "フェイスブックに望んでくださいしかし、屋をひいきにしてはいけない場所とする注釈"
    "페이스 북의 원하는주십시오 그렇지만 제발 어떤 코멘트는 나중에 선심 쓰는 척하지 말라"

    ReplyDelete
  6. 그의 웹 사이트는 아주 좋은 영화를 제가 좋아합니다

    ReplyDelete
  7. Filmnya Bagus Juga Meskipun Downloadnya Matitian
    :p
    By:David Culina/pecintablogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Commenting Which Will Please The Want Of Facebook Please do not patronize ya But"
    "フェイスブックに望んでくださいしかし、屋をひいきにしてはいけない場所とする注釈"
    "페이스 북의 원하는주십시오 그렇지만 제발 어떤 코멘트는 나중에 선심 쓰는 척하지 말라"

    ReplyDelete
  9. 나는 오토 오세영시:
    "동영상은 마지막 뱀파이어가 오류 / 포럼에 문제가있는 경우 나 실수로 예 덧글로 연락을 주시기 바랍니다를 출판 2009 년 출시 된 동영상입니다 피"
    Saya Otonashi:
    "video was blood the last vampire is the video that was released in 2009 I accidentally published it if there are errors / issues with the forum please contact me via the comment ya"
    私は音無
    "ビデオが血だった最後の吸血鬼はyesコメントを介して、私に連絡してくださいフォーラムでエラー/問題がある場合、私は誤ってそれを発表し、2009年にリリースされたビデオです。"

    ReplyDelete